Good day to you, dear reader!
It is my great pleasure to inform you that I have been nominated for another blogging award by one of my fellow bloggers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Emma from Diary of a Disabled Person for nominating me.
As you can probably tell from the title of this post the name of the award in question is the Mystery Blogger Award. This award was first created by Okoto Enigma to allow bloggers to show their appreciation and respect for fellow bloggers.
There are a number of rules which I am contractually bound to follow in order to accept this award. They are as follows.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- According to ancestry DNA I am 50% Irish, which is surprising because I have no Irish relatives that I am aware of.
- I live in Lincolnshire, but I am originally from Kent.
- I have 2 very excitable cocker spaniels named Millie and Lola
Questions from the person who nominated me
What’s the most bizarre piece of advice, wanted or otherwise, that you’ve ever been given?
Always burp with your mouth closed
What’s the weirdest instance of Deja Vu you’ve ever experienced?
The night before Boxing Day 2005 I remember I had a dream about some sort of tidal wave. I didn’t think anything of it until I saw the news about the tsunami in Indonesia the following morning. Coincidence or premonition? Who knows, but I was a bit freaked out by it!
How did you get into blogging?
After I graduated from university in 2015 I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with myself. After a while, I realised that writing was something I was reasonably good at and so I started a blog. I have been broadcasting my ramblings to the Internet ever since.
What is the strangest thing you’ve ever been asked & how did you answer it?
Someone asked me once whether I preferred smurfs or Wombles. I said smurfs and I stand by that.
What’s for tea?
The following blogs are my nominations for the mystery blogger award. They are all well written and thought-provoking blogs which I encourage you to check out.
Questions for the nominees
What is Your favourite holiday destination?
If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
Who would play you in a movie about your life?
What person would you most like to get stuck in a lift with?
I’m going down the shop, do you want anything?
Links to my best posts