I am delighted to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Cue the party!
Thank you so much to Faith who nominated me for the VBA, it was a great surprise and I really appreciate it. Faith writes about disability and lifestyle, and uses her blog to inspire other disabled people. It’s well worth a read!
Check out Faith’s blog here: Rolling Through Life
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
Let them know they have been nominated
7 facts about me:
- I have a bachelors degree in Interdisciplinary Science, and a Masters in Global Environmental Change from the University of Leicester
- I like travelling and have visited Germany, Sweden, France, the US and Portugal so far
- I have two cocker spaniels called Millie and Lola
- I like football and my favourite team is Lincoln City FC
- I live in Lincolnshire, UK but I was born in Kent
- I like movies and I am a star wars geek
- I am 27 years old
I am nominating the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Keep up the Awesome writing guys!